The mission of Priority Nutrition Care is to work with individual and business clients to make all aspects of nutrition more understandable and user friendly.
- You need advice on how to make more healthful food choices either at home or when eating out.
- You want to gain or lose some weight.
- Your Physician or Nurse Practitioner told you that you need to make a change in what you are eating and you need help getting started.
- You have a newly diagnosed medical condition that might get better by changing how you eat and you need help making the changes.
- You are a Diabetic and you have not been able to control your blood sugar (it's either too high or too low), you have uncontrolled blood pressure (it's either too high or too low) or you need to work on your lipid profile (high cholesterol, high triglycerides, low good cholesterol, high bad cholesterol.
- You are trying to follow a special diet and do not know what to purchase when you go shopping.
- You want to follow a vegetarian lifestyle and need advice on how to do so healthfully.
- You own a food related business and need the expertise of an expert in foods AND nutrition.
A Registered Dietitian is an expert in nutrition and food who has completed a minimum of a bachelor's degree and approved course work in nutrition, completed supervised practice, such as a Dietetic Internship, and has passed a national examination given by the Commission on Dietetic Registration. A Dietitian/Nutritionist can also be Licensed in the state in which he or she practices. Some Registered Dietitians also hold additional certifications in specialized areas of practice, such as diabetes education.
Anne Manion RD, LDN, CDE is a Registered Dietitian, a Nutritionist, Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and Certified as a Diabetes Educator by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators.